The Fusion Network delivers the ultimate internet experience so you can connect the way you want to. Alpine Communications has invested millions of dollars since 2007 building our 100% fiber-optic Fusion Network to thousands of homes and businesses in Clayton and Fayette County. Alpine Communications was also named a Gig-Certified Smart Rural Community, which means when you choose Alpine as your provider, you have the smartest connection around.
The map below shows Alpine Communications’ service area.
- Pink is where the 100% fiber-optic Fusion Network is available
- Green is where the Fusion Network is currently under construction
- Blue shows opportunities for future fiber-to-the-home construction projects
- Yellow (yellow) shows areas with VDSL services
The information within this map is subject to change. Please contact Alpine Communications at 563-245-4000 to verify services at your address.
- Fiber-to-the-home networks (FTTH) like Fusion deliver 100 times more bandwidth than coaxial, wireless, or copper networks.
- Helps businesses compete in the global economy.
- Empowers employees to work from home, decreasing commute times, and pollution.
- Enhances the quality of life by providing online entertainment, education, telemedicine, and e-commerce.
- Increases the values of homes and businesses.
Fiber networks help define successful communities just as good water, power, transportation, public safety, and schools have done for decades. Alpine Communications is independently owned and steadfastly focused on our customers. We have proudly served this community since 1997 and you can count on us for reliability, responsiveness, and local customer service. As technology changes, we change along with it, keeping you connected to a new world of possibilities.