Get immediate savings and trade in your previously owned smartphone when you upgrade your device with Alpine Communications. It’s easy! Bring your device into Alpine Communications, where you will receive instant savings on a new smartphone. A customer service representative will assess the age, condition, and eligibility of your device and let you know the trade-in value towards your purchase.
Trading in Your Device
- Visit Alpine Communications at 923 Humphrey Street, Elkader, Iowa 52043 between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. During COVID-19, we ask that you call 563-245-4000 to ensure a customer service representative is available to assist you in-person.
- Ensure your device is charged.
- All of the following device requirements must be met to be eligible for a trade-in:
- The device is 100% functional with signs of only normal cosmetic wear from use
- The device powers on, the battery holds a charge, and the phone can make calls
- The LCD screen and body are free of any cracks
- The LCD screen is free of any major blemishes or discoloration
- All buttons are present and fully functional. (power, home, ringer, mute, and volume)
- All features are fully functional. (WiFi, touchscreen, mic, speaker, earpiece, camera, etc.)
- All locked features have been removed. (Google lock, iCloud, Find My Phone, etc.)
- After you agree to the trade-in value towards a new smartphone, you will need to clear your personal information and content from your device. Be sure to bring your IDs and logins for Google, Windows, or iCloud (depending on the device).
- Alpine Communications will take care of the rest! You will not need to pay for shipping or wait to receive your credit.
Conditions that will void the phone credit:
- Any ESN that validates as lost or stolen.
- Major physical or moisture damage.
- Any phone still locked to an iCloud/Google/phone finder account, etc.
- Any phone that does not match the information logged in the above form.
- Any phone that was improperly shipped and damaged in transit.